Woohoo! Our drag and drop, easy-to-use campaign tool is finally here!
In this article I’ll be going over how to use the campaign tool, as well as how to get your emails to retailers to convert. Let’s dive in!
How to use the new campaign tool
Here’s a video where I explain exactly how to set up a new campaign, and if you’d prefer text, here’s a help center article!
How to send emails that get retailer’s attention
Once you’ve tackled the campaign tool, you’re ready to send targeted emails to retailers!
Whether you’re looking to increase sales, boost customer engagement, or build brand awareness, email campaigns can help. Here are some tips:
- Define your goals: Before you start an email campaign, it’s important to have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve. Do you want to drive more sales, increase traffic, or build brand awareness? Once you have your goal, write the email with the end result in mind.
- Create a clear and INTERESTING subject line: Your subject line is the first thing that your retailers will see, so it’s important to grab their attention. A clear, compelling, and accurate subject is the goal. Don’t be afraid to use power words!
- Use visual appeal: A visually appealing email (in other words, one that shows off your beautiful products) that’s easy to read and navigate will increase the chances that retailers will engage with your content.
- Include a clear call-to-action: Your email should have a clear and specific call-to-action (CTA) that tells your retailers what you want them to do next. Whether you want them to visit your Abound shop, make a purchase, or check out your new products, a clear CTA will increase the chances that they’ll take action.
- Test and optimize: Testing and optimizing your email campaigns is crucial to getting the best results. Try different subject lines, designs, and CTAs to see what works best for your retailers. Use A/B testing to determine which elements of your email are most effective, and make changes based on your findings.
How often should you be sending emails?
The frequency of your email campaigns will depend on several factors, such as the goals of your campaign, the size of your email list, and the preferences of your target audience.
As a general rule, it’s recommended to send emails to potential customers at least once a month to maintain a consistent presence and keep your brand top of mind.
However, if you’re running a promotional campaign or have a time-sensitive offer, you may want to increase the frequency of your emails.
It’s important to strike a balance between keeping your email list engaged and avoiding overwhelming them with too many emails. It’s also a good idea to track the open and click-through rates of your emails and adjust your frequency accordingly based on the response of your audience.
Email performance metrics
We currently offer the following email performance metrics to accompany each campaign:
- Delivered – # of emails delivered to recipients (can be lower than # of recipients – see below for why)
- Open rate – % of unique delivered that opened your email
- Click rate – % of unique delivered who clicked on your email
- Orders – number of orders driven from the email
- Revenue – Sales driven from the email
Metrics for campaigns that were sent within the last 7 days are refreshed on an hourly basis. Metrics for campaigns that were sent more than 7 days ago are refreshed on a daily basis.
Campaign limits and retailer experience management
In order to preserve the experience of retailers and ensure that every brand has an opportunity to reach their retailers, we limit the total number of marketing emails that retailers can receive. Specifically:
- Each brand can send one email from the Email Campaign Tool every 24 hours.
- Each retailer can receive 2 Abound brand emails every 24 hours.
Please keep in mind we do this to minimize spam/unsubscribe notifications, which would impact your future campaigns.
Other articles to check out: