Packaging is always evolving, and each year a fresh crop of design students come up with their ideas for the future. Whether you’re just getting started, or keeping one eye open for your next redesign, it doesn’t hurt to be familiar with the current packaging trends. Here are 20 cutting edge packaging designs we think are worth paying attention to.
1) This lovely woodland themed packaging line for a cafe.
2) These fun loving tea containers that are ready for summer.
3) These color coordinated drinks that manage to make vitamins look fun.
4) These tea pouches with a bold color palette.
5) These bold perfume containers with truly epic lids.
6) These craft beer cans that feature a unique art style.
7) This vodka bottle that practically becomes an oasis.
8) This craft chocolate that sucks you in with its captivating cover art.
9) This soap that brings the beach right to your bathroom… in a good way.
10) These adorable cards for Chinese New Year that celebrate the year of the dog in the cutest way possible.
11) This dark roast with a great dark and bold color palette.
12) These boxes that elevate artisan soaps to a whole new level.
13) These lemonade bottles that somehow capture the spirit of lemonade even without being entirely legible.
14) These modern milk jugs, because who says milk can’t have a makeover!
15) These gorgeous tea boxes that live up to their name.
16) This innovative cup holder that has room for a delicious treat while still keeping a hand free.
17) This kid’s cleaning line that lets you imagine the germs you’re vanquishing.
18) These jars that have a great art style while still letting you examine the goods.
19) These adorable plant-based meat boxes.
20) These cutting edge jewelry containers with such great packaging designs they almost steal the show from the jewelry they display.